After great changes in South Africa in 1996, the founder observed a need in the market for security products at affordable prices. On 1 November 1996 Ysterman was born. Since then Ysterman has come a long way and had a change of ownership in 2007. We change the name to Ysterman Safety and Security CC.
Since 2007 great changes has been made and we added new products and services to our existing range.
2007 – 2015
- We worked on building the business and developed the different designs for the security doors and related products.
- We started manufacturing security products for various embassies in Pretoria.
- We developed the so-called “fire-escape hatch” that fits into our custom built internal burglar bars. It is fitted with an Ultra lock and 2 – 3 heavy duty brass pin hinges depending on the size of the burglar bar.
- We erected a sandblasting and powder coating plant to cater for all types of steel refurbishment.
- We expanded our wings by manufacturing and installing mild steel balustrades, palisade fencing, pool fences, car ports and just about anything that our clients want that can be made of steel.
- We started rebuilding and modifying trailers for specific needs.
- We expanded our business to all types of brick paving in the greater Tshwane area to give our clients better access to services as well as creating jobs as part of our social responsibility towards our country.
- We started manufacturing steel structures and pylons for big name boards and advertising boards for Premier Signs Africa
- CNC Plasma Cutting up to a thickness of 40mm
2016 – Current
• We have teamed up with Riaan Marias and expanded our company from stationary blasting facility to an on-site blasting facility to handle all types of projects.
• On-site specialization includes;
- Corrosion protection
- Professional abrasive blasting (sandblasting)
- Touch-up painting
- Band coating
- Hot dipped Galvanizing
- Cold Galvanizing
- Professional Spray Painting
- Clear epoxy coatings
- Rubberising (Stonecor)
- Sanza Specifications as regulations
- Manufacture all types of steel works and frames